Carolyn is the founder of Be-Held Writers, a growing community of women committed to penning the Good News, and the testimony of the saints, for the sake of encouraging women and their children to believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, so that they may have life in His name. (John 20: 31). Their writing serves the subscribers to EarthBasic's Be-Held Community. If you are interested in joining this community of writers, message Carolyn at email@example.com by clicking "LEARN MORE" below:
"Entrusted Women exists to increase and create opportunities for Christian women communicators of color through ongoing training, supportive community, exposure and access to resources and information."
Love Lifted Me is an invitation to see God at work in the lives of women who, though separated from us by over 2000 years, are really just like us: earthen vessels made spectacular by God’s light-fallen countenances that were lifted by the love of God.
Carolyn Sinclair McCalla and Be-Held Writers, Sharon Austin and Margaret Armstrong trace God’s loving hand in the lives of four women: Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, and Mary. They guide your exploration of how the love of God transformed the reality of their lives and how their testimonies teach us to exalt our good God in the face of life’s hardships. They invite you to reflect on the witness of God’s love in your life and gain confidence in the power of His love to lift you from even the deepest depths.
Your Study includes:
1. Guided study and meditation on selected Scripture readings for each woman.
2. Guided exploration of your walk with God based on the topics and themes that emerge in the selected Scripture readings for each woman.
3. Practical suggestions for implementing the principles outlined in Scripture in your life.
4. An invitation and guided exercise to support you in sharing your own story of the transformational power of God’s love.
True food for the every day woman.
1. Collaborate with you to pen your story of Jesus Christ's work in your life, along with the stories of others in your community.
2. Develop women's and children's devotional content, Bible studies, and curricula.
3. Speak about biblical womanhood.
A perfect love
True love is what I desire
A love that is deeper than deep
A love that is deeper than any hunger or self-serving desire
A love that is so wide that one cannot escape it
And must simply choose to surrender to its overwhelming vastness
A love so full of substance that it is interminable like the blanket that is our sky
Read the full poem HERE.